#navbar-iframe {display: none !important;}

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crazy Love

I have an awesome journal that my friend Marri gave me. It's full of interesting prompts and fun pages: things to get you writing. Today I landed on a page that said "I Want To..." at the top with space to write fifteen things. In the midst of my current wrestlings, I stopped and made a list.

I want to..
1. Accept forgiveness: Live forgiven: Move on in forgiveness.
2. Love as Christ each day.
3. Be still and know.
4. Know I can make: be a good wife: employee.
5. Pray each day.
6. Live: Believe: Memorize Romans 8.
7. Equip others to Christ.
8. Remember the Gospel daily.
9. Give the grace I've been given.
10. Walk by the Spirit.
11. See the beautiful things He is making.
12. Be forever grateful for what Jesus did.
13. Remember that His Word is continuously speaking.
14. Know that I have been specially equipped.
15. Remember that I am a new creation singing my new song.

(What would you have on your list?)

And as I was making my list, I thought about how crazy God's love is. It doesn't make any sense, if you really think about it. Francis Chan in Crazy Love says it best: "The very fact that a holy, eternal, all-knowing, all-powerful, merciful, fair, and just God loves you and me is nothing short of astonishing."

So tell your sin and shame that

His voice is louder.
His calling is clearer.
His goodness and kindness reign higher.
His grace is deeper.
His mercy is wider.
His cross is stronger.
He is the Giver of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment