#navbar-iframe {display: none !important;}

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Unmerited Favor

Hey! Here I am! I'll start off by being honest. I am completely wiped. The only reason I'm awake right now is because the show Parenthood premieres at 10. A lot's been going on and I'm learning a new normalcy and finding a new routine. I know this is a transitional phase and so I cling to the faithful, stable God who provided all these great things! I have been blessed with unmerited favor.

I started my classes at Gordon-Conwell this past weekend (loved it) and I started my new job this past Sunday (also loved it). God has been faithful to provide me with incredible opportunities. One of the coolest things about our God is that He doesn't just drop us off to fend for ourselves once He leads us somewhere. He lovingly provides and lovingly sustains. Oh what a unfathomable God He is!

While I'm navigating through new things, I am thankful for grace. Grace that I'm not going to have a schedule down right away. Grace that I'm not going to always have the time or the energy to blog. Grace that there will be challenges and grace that I will stumble. I learn to praise God for those stumblings because through them, He is glorified and I am refined. Oh what a beautiful God He is!

I know there are incredible learnings coming my way (so stay tuned!). Throughout this new season, I pray my knees get worn out from spending time with my Father, I pray my journal is filled with new wrestlings as I continue to die to sin, I pray my life is filled with meaningful relationships and conversations that glorify our Creator, I pray my work is filled with a passion and a commitment that honors and serves my Savior, and I pray I come away with a greater sense of what Christ's sacrifice has done.

I'm ready for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment