#navbar-iframe {display: none !important;}

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Full of Grace


Life is hard. We are broken. We choose to live out of the flow of the Spirit. 
Worry, anger, forgetfulness. Seeking the advice of man over the wisdom of God. 
We're quick. To forget the taking captive of thoughts and turning them obedient to gratitude, joy, and peace. 

And then grace enters in. 
Well, grace doesn't enter in. 
It's always there.

When I hit my knees in confession and cry out in repentance, the hope, grace, and peace of God rescues. He saves and He delights. He delights in my mind and calls it home. 
It is only grace that chases me.
It is grace that calls me home. 

Grace is so much more than we can comprehend it to be. 

We are under grace. 

Grace is everywhere. 
Grace is in the moments when you wish you'd gotten it right.
Grace is in the moments when you realize.
Grace is in my learnings. 
Grace is when I remember. 
Grace is when I delight in God. 
Grace is in my mind. 
Grace is when I pursue Him. 
Grace is always in the good, not just the bad. 
Grace is not reactive. Grace is the character of God. 
Grace is everything, everywhere. 
Grace to abide in His love. 
Grace is in steadfastness.
Grace is receiving what we don't deserve. All of it. 

Look around. 
It all is grace-full gift. 
Full of grace. 

By the grace of God, I live. 
By the grace of God, we are given abundantly free life. 
To rejoice, remember, and live by the flow of the Spirit. 

oh, by grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment